Executive coaching is recognised as one of the most effective ways to create successful, dynamic and focused organisations. Companies increasingly turn to coaching. Why? Coaching has shown a strong return on investment. A recent study conducted by Manchester, Inc., includes data on executive behavior change, organizational improvements achieved, and the return on investment (ROI) from customized, comprehensive executive coaching programs. The coaching programs delivered an average return on investment of 5.7 times the initial investment in a typical executive coaching assignment.
- One on one, or individual coaching
- Executive coaching
- Coaching related training courses
- Coaching in client organisations
Like other forms of training courses, individual and executive coaching is a collaborative relationship that uses a learning framework to help executives and business professionals identify and remove those interferences that limits the expression of their full potential.
Human Resources leaders agree that COACHING WORKS!
- 99% agree coaching can deliver tangible benefits to both individuals and organizations
- 96% agree coaching is an effective way to promote learning in organizations
- 93% agree coaching and mentoring are key mechanisms for transferring learning from training courses back to the workplace
- 92% agree when coaching is managed effectively it can have a positive impact on your bottom line
Source: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)