Y’vonne Ormond – Profile
Y’vonne is a passionate technology and business solutions driver with over 18 years of specializing in data driven technologies, program management and process engineering. She has exceptional process and project management experience with a proven background in developing and managing strategic plans, projects, goals, budgets and teams, while utilizing cutting edge technology for data analysis, and numerical and statistical problem solving. An experienced subject matter expert in building solutions that meet business goals with scalable ITsolutions.
Over her career she’s be in roles in the area of Software Development, Program/Project Management, Quality Assurance, Business Operations and Process/Continuous Improvement. She’s worked as a consultant and fulltime team member for high paced, quickly changing organizations for the Department of Defense, Healthcare, Software and Pharmaceuticals organizations.
Y’vonne is known for forging strong relationships, team building and using those skills by fostering excellence in individuals so they can achieve great results for customers and businesses. She has a passion for “helping others” along with bringing what she’s learned so far in her career into roles focusing process efficiency in technology and business operations. She’s a born “teacher and advocate”.
She’s worked globally and internationally specializing in the following:
- Business Strategy Development and Re-Engineering
- Organizational Development & Change Management
- Business Operations (Design and Management)
- Continuous Improvement (CMMI, ITIL, Lean & SixSigma
- Global Portfolio/Program/Project Management
- Vendor Management (inclusive of regionalized models)
- Talent and Workforce Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- People Management & Team Building
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance(compliance and testing)
- Data Management & Business Intelligence